Write Excellent Code
Web Development Internship
Our doors are always open for young developers looking to grow in their experience & explore career options that Cybernautic has to offer. If you are interested in interning with us, you need to know that we are looking for DOERS! Meaning you must have done something on your own, outside of a class assignment. We want to see what you've got out there on the web, and here what you loved about the project & what you want to scrap & rebuild to make it better!
We are offering REAL work… with a REAL company… with a REAL desire to INVEST in who YOU are BECOMING!
Our Ask of You
- Work 12-15 hours a week during business hours.
- Attend all Friday consultation & team meetings from 8:30am - 11am
- Re-Code existing projects to get acclimated to our approach
- Complete internal development projects to show your prowess
- Tackle an actual client project to contribute to the team
How We Will Invest In You
You will be assigned a Cybernautic Mentor who will be your primary point of contact & is there to provide you direction on your projects. You will participate in our Friday Team Meetings where you will get a weekly snapshot of what projects we are launching & a better glimpse into our process. One time a semester you will be asked to participate in our "Design Day" professional development experience, at our Chicago office.